3 Words to Make Us 1

close your eyes to listen x]



mp3:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/_siw9QOK/Melody_Tse_-_3_Words_to_Make_U.html

This is the first song I ever composed on the guitar x]. I learnt my first chords from a dear Fijian brother called Kiti x]. He inspired me to write. I wrote this song on stormy night in Fiji. A cyclone had hit us during the summer of 2009-10 and there was no electricity nor water for a few days. I wrote and played this song by candlelight x3,



and in Fiji, we had a mosquito net around our bed, so it made my bed look like one of those royal inner chambers HEHEHEEE.




I was reading Song of Solomon that night too x] hehe.


Candlelight + mosquito net...= It was one of my most romantic nights with my Love x3.


Yesterday was my 21st birthday, and I just wanted to dedicate this love song to Him...x3
My dream is to serenade Him...alone, as well as before many x]...E>E>E>

"Forevermore, we'll have between us
Your love of three nails, two branches, one body...
Three words to make us one...
Our one heartbeat, two pumps to echo...
'I love you...'"



3 Words To Make Us 1


I love You, Lord
I love You, Lord
There is no one apart from You
That I desire in heaven nor on earth
Only You!

Oh the One whom my soul loves,
I love, because You first loved me
You perfect, and complete me. My true company,
Wherever I am, You are,
For always x]

Lord, my heart is at rest.
Because finally, I've found the One to call my own.
Forevermore, we'll have between us, Your love of
Three nails, two branches, one body...
Your three words to make us one...
Our one heartbeat, two pumps to echo...
"I love you" =].

20091214, 20101016

(c) Melody Tse

This is the song (and my guitar playing) in its most primitive form xP.



Quite apparently, my playing has improved a tad bit and the song has changed a bit hehee. I infinitely give thanks to the Spirit for His inspiration and for miraculously letting me know how to play the guitar!!! I'm still not that skilled, but at least it will suffice x].

Comments

Karen said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3 <3 <3

I love this song!!! It's so romantic and rich. You're soooo talented. God has bestowed a wonderful gift upon you.

May you continue to experience God's love more and more. I MISS YOU SO MUCH <3
jennt said…
greetings from Toronto!!!!!!!!!!! :) hahah somehow, i forgot how, i found your bloggg hehehhe :D

it's a beauuttifulll songg !! so touching hehehh

keep singing and making songs for Him~!!! you inspire me! ^^

Popular Posts