safe in love =]

For dogs have surrounded me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed me.*

But upon my skin,
You have enveloped, shielded and embraced me with Your circle of love!

*like those video game characters with the glowing protection power circling you xD e.g. Sonic the Hedgehog LOL*


I know for sure that I will always have a circle of people protecting me with love =]

BaBa, JuJu, LingLing!!! kekekekekek E>E>E>
Marmee x] E>E>E>, Deddy x] E>E>E>
karebear x], yauyau x], gee gee x]
ah yo, tracy,
and many many others...

i love You You You and you all x]x]x]

i am safe in LOVE...
my heart can rest...

*Ps 22

Comments

Karen said…
I'm glad I am in ur circle of love!!!

but it's much more bigger than that! it's the whole royal family protecting you, encouraging you to strive on.

My dearest Melody! you are the most precious.

Popular Posts