GOD HAS THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

OMG today's experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!! T.TTTTTTTTTT

Yesterday, I read Katy's blog entry and one thing she shared about how she was touched by Psalm 23 in a way she was never before. I was like HEY thasso cooollll and this was my comment: "i'm starting my finals 2mr. HAHA THANKS! that's gna be my DNG reading for 2mr!!! i expect a. lot. LOL xP and of course He won't disappoint x]"
So this morning at Eddy Ave bus stop, I opened up my Bible to Ps 23.

"He makes me to lie down in green pastures"

I envisioned him as a shepherd boy and I'm a sheep stretched out, lying down on the grass next to Him x] and though there may be dangers all around us, at that moment with Him, my heart was empty of all but peace...and stillness...and I could close my eyes and smile x] [yes i literally did that at the bus stop x] hehehe...].

Then the Lord was stroking my wool tenderly...gently...His hands meticulous, dripping with love and affection...like when we stroke fluffy puppies hehehe...He just kept stroking...unable to stop...captivated by my snow-white, flawless purity...

"I love you..."
"...Baaa!"

o.O ?!?!
AHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLLLLLLLL WHAT THE?! Why did my brain respond with a "Baa"?!?!?!??! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think I was just picturing the sheep too much LOL
And then...
JuJu told me that I'm like a sheep,
because I always cry out, "Baa Baa!"

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA YOU AND JUJU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HILLLLLLARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!!! thanks for revealing this to me LingLing! xD

I LOVE THEM for starting my finals with such a FUNNY JOKE!!!!!!!! xDxDxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD truly They DID NOT disappoint AT ALL!!!
God has the BEST. SENSE. OF. HUMOUR. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. They love me with Their HIGHEST WISDOM!!! ahhahahha. No one can make me laugh like They can!!!! xDxDxDDDDD wooOoowwwwww all of our human humour and wit is from GOD THEMSELVES!!!!!!! ahahhahahah we are created in Their image!!! xD ohhhhhh They are SO SO SO FUNNYYYYY!!!!
And what's even MORE CRAZY and IMPRESSIVE is that it's turned into an annual tradition/memorial for BaBa and me!!! Exactly a year ago today, Friday 30th of Oct 2009, on my first day of finals, I had an UNFORGETTABLE the most AWESOME experience with BaBa and wowww i still am surprised by it now. I actually blogged about it. you HAVE TO READ IT TOO!!!
"
BarBar I love You! xP"

I actually saw really puffy fluffy white clouds that morning and the song that came to my mind was; "BaaBaa black sheep, have you any wool? Yessir yessir three bags full!" HAHAHAHHA but they were white clouds so I started to sing 'BaBa white sheep..."


["BaBa white sheep" from my diary entry xD]

And then THIS YEAR They really did inspire me about BaBa white sheep AHHAHAHAHAHHA! Truly, an ever upward journey in discovering Their INFINITE BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! =D=D=DDDDDDDDD

something i wrote to JuJu too on that same day x]...hehe oh man my chinese pinyin is SO BADDD ahahhahh!!!



every. single. day. of my life can only be ABUNDANT and IMPRESSIVE, for each day is intricately laid out with Your highest love and wisdom x]

Comments

Popular Posts