GOD'S GLOBE OF LOVE!!! =D

my friend's fb status: [LOLLLL]

Constance Hui
might resort to eating her psyc textbook, so she can regurgitate it in the exam.

HAHHAHAHAHHAh cracked. me. up.

ahhahah fb ban is working quite well =D i've only been going on for necessity hehehehehe...haha how sad...that fb can facilitate/require necessity xD

ahh anyway...connie is my psyc classmate who is also our sister =D [from another church]. We found out in a rather AWESOME WAY in our tute early this sem!!! haha i MUST BLOG about this experience...so so magical...that tute was THE MOST memorable...i got share with the b+s from other churches in my class AND a non-christian about my Fiji trip and my ministry vision in the future DURING a psych tute LOLLLLL...yes i must share this after saturday xD

yes...my finals start 2mr T.TTTTT so unpreprepared T.TTT
please pray for me
FRI - Industrial Relations [mgmt]
SAT - Personality & Assessment [psych] <--- a final on a SATURDAY?!?!!? what IS THIS!?!??
WED [Nov 10th] - Perception & Cognition [psych]

shout out to all the sisters who are supporting me in reading, response, prayer, and everything else x].
indeed we are not alone =]

and our circle of love is "global" all around the world! ahahha...globe of love!!!

[^refer to previous post =] ]

E>E>E>

Comments

Karen said…
God bless you greatly in your finals!!! may Baba and Juju give you wisdom in how to write your exams. Support u all the way!

I should ban my fb too, lol lol

Popular Posts